Say What?


from the books you can tell

This will going to be a busy week for me, hell why? The nightmare of being a college student strikes again. The quizzes, homeworks, crazy papers, recitations, oh don't tell me more about it, I'm kinda dying like now . I have 4 quizzes in the line up, that's uhmm in college we call it hell. Yeah that's it! it's hell. Wanna know why? this is a fact, when you go to college it's incredibly NOT the same with high school. Waaaaay far from the high school life, the lectures are fast, specially in math there's no further explanations just solving and solving and answering all exercises. The quizzes are very far from the lectures also, you have to understand everything all by your own. I know that sucks! but that's college life. Well I learned them all during the last semester. College life is not easy.

Once you go to college, Things don't end there.
-Yunoki Azuma, La Corda d'oro

four mathematics, can you believe it? crap!

I use pink ink, so that my notes will not be boring, yeah that's the funny thing It's so hard to believe that I will have a quiz in algebra, I hate this subject, I much prefer trigonometry. I just don't like the factoring, and problem solving stuff argggh!
Well okays, enough with the school stuff now. Another topic, haha! sorry for being so random this time. Well, my fangirling mood hit me again well fangirling with japanese stuff. I was searching the web yesterday and I saw some japanese songs, well there it goes. I ended up listening and watching in youtube some jpop songs whole day . As always, japanese songs really makes me more relaxed, I dunno why.


So far I was hooked up with Kana Nishino, she's still my favorite.

Her voice is sooo smooth! I love the way she sings . I found out that her song Tokutemo 遠くても have a PV titled Aenakutemo. You can watch it here. It's so amazing! I really liked it. It's now my background music Forgot to tell you that my number one jpop artist is still Rie Fu!



Lols! speaking of it, I downloaded all of her songs singles/albums . Yeah, I must be crazy over this stuffs. And still my japanese mode didn't stop there! haha!
I was texting my bestfriend about important matters and then after a while my japanese-crazy-dingdong mood strikes lol! . Our conversation goes like this:

me: Shayne-chan! Wyona wa nihongo o benkyou shimasu!
she: Eh? what?
me: sabi ko I study japanese language (I said, I study japanase language)
she: Oh really? turuan mo nga ako (Oh really? then, teach me)
me: okay, here's a word. burajaa and pantsu
she: what is it?
me: it means, bra and panty lols!
she: hahahaha! your so crazy! more more!
me: well, you're an I.T student so here's a good one. konpyuuta!
she: hahaha! konpyuuta, means computer right?
me: yes! hahaha!


Oh well, what a crazy conversation. I can't stop laughing when I'm texting her some unusual japanese words.

Till here.
PS: thanks for those who commented on my last post arigatou goazaimasu
PPS: Can't wait for New Moon!


Comments

yherika said…
woah do i see math problems?
haha i hate math
lol and you ove jpop?
me too :)
jeanu said…
OMG!everytiem I hear the WORD math my mind is going to bomb!HAHAH LOL well goodluck na lang ha ,break a leg woot

Popular Posts