And I'm freaking back!


Oh sue me for being so crazy

Well, hello there! I'm back! from that 3-day-oh-so-hiatus! If you read my last post, I have this crazy quiz week. I have quizzes in all my four math subjects and hell yeah that's crazy. I think my brain is already like a scrambled egg now !

The freaking week:

Day 1 = Get ready
Day 2 = quiz in Communication Arts
Day 3 = quiz in Solid Mensuration & Algebra
Day 4 = quiz in Geometry & Calculus
Day 4 = practicum in PE
So that's what happened during my absence here. Oh aleluya! that's a terrible week! And the weather here is soooo cold , I'm freezing to death hahaha! just kidding. But really Mr. Sun didn't show up until now. Yesterday I was stucked up in my house (see the picture above?) hahaha! I ended up playing with my psp and still the weather didn't heat up, still cold.



Saturday was a blast. I watched NEW MOON, yadda yadda . It's not satisfying, I mean come on! is that it? no fair! I was like this in the ending. I've read the book already and yes, I much prefer twilight than new moon. Yes the movie was great but I'm not that contended. I've read also some reviews about the movie, this one is from rotten tomatoes:
"The narrative is choppy, the pace is slow, it's way too long and, well, not a lot really happens."
Don't get me wrong, I still love the movie and the saga, it's just there is something missing in the movie, and I can't figure it out. Geez, Oh well I still saw my love, Edward! hahaha! that's the best part. How about you? What do you think about the movie?
And I've already watched 2012 too.. and holy cow! what a terrific movie! Thumbs UP!

Anyways have you seen this? this video really made me laugh! Go DARA!



and before I forgot, I WANNA GREET MY DADDY お誕生日おめでとう (Otanjoubi Omedetou) !! Tomorrow is his birthday!

PS: Mr. Sun, oh Mr. Sun... shine now!

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh goodluck on schoolworks! :)
ganbatte ne~!!

and about new moon, haven't watched it though. but im planning to.. ^^

anata no otousan, otanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu~!
Kanika said…
Wwoooww~~so jealous~!hahah
i wanna watch NewMoon too!!!
completed the books already..but movie just look more cooL~^^

er...but "the narrative is choppy...."
:( ignore it~~hahaha

just wanna watch it^--^
kakaka~~~

rabbito dun like read novel :x

or watching vampire things either^^^^

kakaka~~~
Sining said…
Whoaaa, sounds like hell week. Haha. Anyway, really? Hindi siya ganon kaganda? Well I did not read the book so I don't know what to expect, I'm just watching it because

1. I think Rob Pattinson is hot.
2. It's one of the major things in our popular culture right now, and as an art studies student I should know these things; and
3. I think Rob Pattinson is hot.

Hahaha. Lastly, true, I'm so much more looking forward to watching 2012, but I still don't have enough moola yet...Lord, please let money rain on me, just 5 100peso bills are enough. Haha.
Wawa said…
Ang cute ng pose mo sis, pwede pang photobucket or glitter-graphics XD


btw, how do you do those cute korean fonts? sa dafont ba? Sooooo envy kc! X3
jeanu said…
i didnt notice yer absence since im busy too , pero wlcome back hehe, grabeh mga quiz mo sunod sunod gawd :o HAHAHAHAHA nakakaktawa si DARA parang hotdog na galing sa oven LOL
saul krisna said…
welcome back... hahahaha feeling close? joke... anyway bawal mag hiatus dito... galaw galaw baka ma stroke...
Shei said…
ohw..may..gee! Thank God your still alive affie! If I had to go through the week you went through...my soul would have been in heaven right now (lols) XD...I cant even take simple algebra @_@...*dummie speaking*

And ooh I loved the cold weather but am a bit happy it said goodbye XD my feet wasnt loving t na XD

And ohw yeah! WELCOME BAAAACK ^^

Popular Posts