It's a new semester!


2nd semester already!

Wow time passes so quickly right? after this semester, I'm already a sophomore college. What else can I say?


It's all new

so what's up with my first week? I don't have new notebooks (duhh) I don't have a plan to buy one! what an evil child. But honestly It doesn't make any sense, I learned that in college, notebooks are not required yeah! that's right. And I bring my laptop too, but maybe I will buy notebooks too when I have time.


with my old classmates

Unluckily, my close friend Jahleel-chan was not my classmate this time sad. It's easy when she's with me, we also have the same likes (anime, manga & japanese!).That's why she's easy to be with. So anyways, my first day is quite boring . Some of our profs are not around so some subjects have no class yadda yadda. Didn't I tell you that I have 4 maths? hell yea! I have geometry, algebra, calculus, and solid mensuration. I'm an engineering student so that's not surprising. I have the same prof in my 3 maths that's why it's pretty boring. I still didn't met my teacher in algebra. There, I might die because of nose bleeding in the end of the semester just kidding! I'm not good in math so let's just see. I don't have any science subjects now, I saw in my prospectus that I will have physics later on in my second year. My schedule for this sem is not that hectic because my dismissal time will be 4:30pm everyday except on friday because my PE is from 4:30-6:30pm.


pizza overload

What else to do during free time? Of course eat! lol! by the way, I've finished reading Beauty Pop! and gawd! what a nice ending I super love it I love naru naru and kiri-chan. Hoorays to the author, Kiyoko-sensei! what a nice manga. I hope there's a season two.

Pocky pocky sticks! i want you so badly!!

Comments

jeanu said…
wow sis where do you study? parang ang ganda ng school you :D weee 2nd sem niyo na pala jan woo goodluck haha nako math!pamatay yan saken haha
Sining said…
same with jeanu..kaya nga ako nag-art studies dahil sa math. hahahaha goodluck na lang sis.. :D
Kanika said…
^^cute post
Yummy pizza (^.^)
JHOANA said…
oo nga eh. ang bilis, ako mag 4th year na..ayoko pa!! hehe!
Juh Sacchi said…
The school clothes are cute ^^
When this last trimester at my school ends, i'll be a free girl..awesome, don't you think so?? XD
Kisses

Popular Posts