Birthday galore and community service


through the dark clouds

It's sunday! End of the week, I'm super tired . Last Tuesday was my daddy's birthday, unfortunately due to my own business that day (I'm rushing up for my gift to dad) I didn't manage to take some pictures. You see I'm the family's photographer lols. Well my gift was a big card and also a slideshow/music video for him. Luckily I only have 3 classes that day .
And today was my best friend's birthday ! I'm also busy making gifts for her (and Yes! hand-made gifts to be specific) . Soooo 誕生日おめでとう Otanjoubi Omedetou Otou-sama! and 생일축하합니다 Saengil chukha hamnida Shayne-ssi!



Another topic, yesterday was our NSTP. To tell you the truth I really hate this eversince I went to college. First semester was only full of lectures and this second semester we are already going out in different villages for the community service. So there, we went to a village which is somewhat looks like a poor village , I mean there are no big houses in that place. Also, we are going to teach the children in the village. I'm not good at it! lols.



Aww, poor kid just look at her , she had dirty clothes and eating a dirty food. After walking around the village, we ended up at the plaza and cleaned it up! The worst part is there are lots of cow poos there . I couldn't stop laughing you know, I did enjoy it anyway.





Anyways, I've been searching the internet, and I was delighted to make my own multiply online store. I'm gonna tell it to you when I'm gonna open it. SOON!

Oh well there will be no classes tomorrow, that's a good one!
Toddles!

Comments

Shei said…
oooh..2 birthdays in a row XD And I also made this powerpoint presentation for papa on his day XD..I was in cram mode haha

And that girl in the pic is just so adorable! I wish her a good life (^^)

Oh yeah..cant wait what you store has got in STORE for us XD

tc always ^^
Rose said…
wow grabeh sis ang dami mo nama ginawa. nakapagpahinga ka naman ba niyan btw belated happy birthday to your dad.
Wawa said…
tanjobi omedetto to yer dad and friend :) btw, natawa ako sa part na many cow poos and u couldnt stop laughing XD naiimagine ko hahaha!
Sining said…
Hahaha parang ang bantot nung cow poop. LOL. Anyway, you didn't take pictures of your handmade gift? And keep me posted on your online store okay?

Good luck on your community service! Hahaha.
jeanu said…
nice 2 bdays thats great xD.HAHAH cow poos LOL.inferness busy ka talaga hehe

Popular Posts