Last post for the year 2009


New Year, New Life

First of all I wanna greet everybody a I hope this coming year 2010, may we fill our lives with happiness & prosperity. I hope it will be great year for each and everyone of us!
If you are wondering why was that the first picture of my post, well it is a part of our living room. Last day, me & mom had general cleaning in our house . It is like a habit already like every new year we always do that and my main chore is my bedroom Yeah, it's a bit hard also because my room is kinda big with lots of stuff so I have to clean them thoroughly.
Every New Year I know everyone got a NYR (New years resolution) I know that. Well here's mine, it's not official really because I know I can't do all of it so forgive me.

  • Study Hard! (specially on my major subjects)
  • No more 'til-morning-on-the-laptop'
  • Develop my online shop
  • Save up some $$ for future needs
  • Be more active in class
  • Be more wise, creative, and critical thinker
  • I must be more positive and see my self as an engineer in the future! (that will help me become optimistic & never hate my course even if it gets tougher every year)
  • Learn to understand my subjects without the help of others
  • Love my math subjects moreeee!
  • Concentrate in what am I doing
Okays! that's TEN already I really hope I can do them all. Anyways, my bestfriend came home & visited me in our house. We had a sleepover & movie marathon we watched Avatar



Yeah! it's a great movie! hooray to James Cameron. The disappointing part for me is, the story is somewhat like the disney movie Atlantis the Lost Empire. If you have already watched it you will see the similarity between the two. But still I love Avatar We also watched Mulan 2009.



I tell you, it is a must-watch movie. Even though it is a chinese film, I really appreciate the movie. It has an english subtitle too. I like the characters and take note, the son of Jackie Chan was also a character in the movie. The story is not really similar to Mulan (disney) but it's still COOL!

I hope that 2010 will be a good one for me because this year 2009 is not my year totally! why? there are so many disappointing things that happened. My trip to Singapore last October was canceled the problem is my passport it didn't make it until the departure date. Next one is my 1st semester grades, because it's my first time in college I have no idea that it is really different from high school even though my parents told me that before I entered college. This is also a bad year for us because our family is down because of some matters. I'm really really hoping that this new year will be a good year! I accept the fact that year 2009 is just a year of CHALLENGE for me & for us. God have a great plan for each of us this coming new year.

Don't forget to drop by my Online shop.. and shop!

So goodluck! Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu!!
greetings from your blogging friend Wyona :)


SEE YOU ALL IN 2010!


Comments

JEANU | oh-some said…
wee sis I love yer living room. Maganda :D :D well sana nga eh maganda ang 2010 :D

I hate 2009 nag mamadali na nga ako mag 2010 eh =)) anyways, marami naman ako natutunan ngaun 2009
wee goodluck sa mga NYR ;D you can do it

im inloved with your multiply site. Minsan makabili nga jan kapag may $$$ NA AKO hahaha

goodbye sis :D
VALERIE said…
Hello! Thanks for the tag! & Dropping by ur blog too! Anw, Happy New Year to u and all the best in everything u do in the year ahead! Nice blockquote btw ~ I like it! ^.^
happy new year~~~~~~!!! o(^-^)o
Shei said…
happy new years's EVE xD


woah..time really flies so fast >__<

good for you affie..you've jotted down ur resolution already.meaning there's a higher chance of accomplishing em (^^)b at least thats what i believe xD...

and and...Avatar wa amazinG! (though the first part was a bit boring xD)...and now that you've mentioned it...it does have a resemblance to Atlantis O_O ....and I just found out about teh Mulan movie too O_O

so yeah...dontya agree that theres that great feeling of a 2 digit # at the end of the date? xD LOL...So hope you'll have a good one <(^^<)
LISA said…
happy new year to wyona! :D

i like the picture of you in this post! ^^ you use handphones to take pictures or cameras? :D

so random, ehehe ^^'
agnes said…
Dear wyona :)

agnes was here to comment :)

First of all before i begin,wishing u hppy new year eve 2 u!!!My best regards to u that all e best 4 yr studies,stay healthly and smiling each dae^()^

Alrite then here i start,based on the picture u post,is that a sofa in yr house?.its so nice and yr house seems to be big & comfortable.U r so lucky :XD

Its alrite coz its very normal that is what most of the people also wants and wishes for ^^
I will be here supporting each of your new year resolutions :)

That sounds great and u will be touched of yr best friends rite^^

I wanna watch movie 2 but i m still waiting for my friend to watch wif me,if u r in singapore that will be gd rite :XD.i m gonna watch soon even though i m alone,hahas :)

There's a lot of things i m hping to achieve nxt coming fresh new year 2010 ^^and I'm really really hoping that nxt new year 2010 will be a good year!God have a great plan for each of us this coming new year.

sis,rmrmbr nt to think of the negative side but see the positive side,we will love u always :)

woah,yr blogshop has a pinkish background like yr blog,so sweet and nice :)


Cheers and smiling always to wyona!!.From a gd cyberfriend of yrs here >.<
Katie said…
wow great new year resolution!
Keep up!
XD
Kanika said…
^^Happi new year!!wyona! wish all ur 10 wishes come TRUE^^
Ohhh,,jackie chan's son??? **never heard about it** gotta WaTcH it!!!

^0^ who is that pretty girl ???
Super-cute!!!wyonã~~~
^_________^[lov ur kawaii shop!!]
Kim said…
Happy new year!
I haven't decided yet on my new year's resolution. I think it will be more of my studies, spiritual and physical being.
JHOANA said…
ang bongga ng sofa! HAPPY NEW YEAR sis! hehe yeah no more puyat moments naren ako,, sana ma achieve naten no?? haha!
klaire said…
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! well i hope you can do all your new year's resolution :) GOOD LUCK^^
Jacque said…
Happy new yr!
cute nman ng living room neu xD
Genie said…
i want to watch that avatar movie so bad >o<'

Popular Posts