Oh so quiet day duhh plus curls!


it's a long week

Today was ugghhh boring + brain cracking day. I have geometry and calculus and communication arts today. I have a quiz in communication arts, like what I've said in my last post 'I have a looong quiz week' We've answered many problems in math (as always) also and it drive me nuts! I was like, what the h*ll what's this? I'm so blank because the topics are new. My teacher always says, open your book and answer page this and that yadda yadda boring!



After the quiz in com arts, we continued doing our research paper it's all about our major electronics and communication. Reading those pile of books, come on! it's really brain cracking not mind opener geez! Well as usual my class ended at 4pm, went home and started to surf the net. NO studying this time , I have to take a break you know and I'm done studying last night, I might continue again later.


curls!

Ohohoho! I played with my hair. Nyyaaa! what can you say huh? tried it by myself only. curl curl curl!

And Oh oh oh! me spotted my favorite 2NE1 new CF! Baskin Robbins they're sooo cute! watch it!



PS: Funny me, I learned that this korean character: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ means hahahahahaha just sharing lols.

Till here, love ya'll! Don't forget to FOLLOW me!

Comments

jeanu said…
@.@ OMG!ang kapal ng libroooooo! grbaeh sis! :-o well wala ako masabe haha, btw ang cute ng curls mo amp panu un? hahahaha xD BTW, angc ute nung CF hahaha kawaii
Genie said…
Waa you seem like you get A LOT of school work (poor thing) --___--;


But love your picture! You look super cute ^o^
Sining said…
Aww, medyo haggardness talaga mag-aral nuh?? Haaay same here, but somehow i'm already kinda enjoying studying, really.

Well, goodluck sis! <3 Cheerio.

Popular Posts