Moved here.


It's still a long way to travel.

Our final exams now are over and I'm on my last day of my 2-week semestral break . This is my first official post here in my new blog since I've decided to go back again in blogger.
Tomorrow will be the first day of my new semester again

But wanna know what did I do during that long short break? well nothing much really. Just went malling, watch k-dramas, make blogskin request, & read manga


아가씨를 부탁해
Take care of the young lady


I know some of you already watched this, it is a new k-drama starting my favorite Yoon Eun Hye.



Well in Goong & Coffee Prince she used to be the 'low/poor ' type of person, but here in this drama she is definitely the princess Kang Hae-Na, I just love her. If you're interested just this for more info about the drama. I'm watching this on viikii.net I'm nearly at the ending now.

Anyways, the first picture above [the road] was taken by me. I took it when I'm on my way to a province.





Just random pictures from the place. I really miss that pretzel with pink strawberry sauce I'm gonna get that again soon.
Okay I'm flooding pictures now haha!

To tell you honestly, I spend my break almost at home. I didn't go out that much, except for the shopping, and little traveling that took only a day. And that's why I got hooked up with mangas. I already finished reading Gentlemen's Alliance Cross which I enjoyed at the first chapters only, not a good ending for me . And for now I'm reading Beauty Pop by Arai Kiyoko.



It's a good manga, my favorite so far. It is very interesting the story is unique also, and I love the character of Kiri Koshiba [main character]. The story is about beauty & make over, friendship, and staying humble.

And this is my ultimate weapon while reading my manga:


spicy chinese 'shin cup' noodles


milky milk tea!
Haha! wee! my comfort zone. Very good tandem for a very cold weather here now.
By the way, I made my first blogger layout request for Genie. Good thing she liked it if you want to order too, visit mypinkstop request shop.
Okays I'm gonna end my post now, good luck to my first day of school tomorrow! sinja sinja aja! fighting!

sideline: make-over extra etxtra new hair color, Kang Hae-Na inspired look. Oh come on I really love YEH [yoon eun hye]. hahaha! see I almost copy her hair color in the k-drama [take care of the young lady] and her make-up too!



Comments

Syahadah said…
omg, I love Beauty Pop too >.<
I love the ending. When you already finish reading it. Why don't you tell me about it :D
Soo-yun said…
hello, visiting, love your cute blog. :D ex links? :D
Genie said…
I love the hair color on you! And I'm going to have to check out that manga ^o^

Popular Posts