just like my curls

Hiiiiiiiyyaa!! everyone! I miss my blog so much! I'm so sorry, I'm not active this past few weeks due to school and business. Midterm exam had just finished, after the crazy week I turned to my online shop and accept orders that's why I'm so damn busy even now!

Sorry this is just an update POST so please bear with me :)

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME visit my other blog: PINKFREAK.INFO and comment on my latest post there. Pretty Please?

Thanks everyone for always visiting my blog!!
Love You!


PS: I'll return comments soon after all my works are already done!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i have to agree with the school works~!! really~ im so busy too!
goodluck!
Genie said…
I know what you mean...school work takes up much time @_@ ill go visit your site! ^_^
Abzie said…
School takes up so much time... I've had exams too!
Also, you have very pretty hair! ^^
{aehlyn 보아} said…
uwaa~ same tayo.. busy din ako. x_x btw, nice hair. cute ng curls sa end. ^-^
Sining said…
Hey sis, ok lang yun. ako nga din ehh..>.< I will visit your link. Teehee.
P.Mahasiswa said…
hello.. previously i had to work hard for school program and so on.. but i'm now not anymore.. i'm free.. 3 months ahead my SPM result will come.. had butterfly in my stomach.. hope you have a great life, live the life.. ^w^
Marai said…
I LIKE YOUR HAIR! :) I visited your online shop for several times already. Haha. I like your items, pero sa kasamaang palad .. i'm broke. Seriously. :| Haha. Goodluck to yer business! :)
Kanika said…
Cute pic~wyona^^ luv ur hair~ deeply in love with ur shop:)
Ms.Thumbsup! said…
Goood luck for your work stuff !
You're online shop will sell in the worldwide or not? (France pleaaaase !!)

Popular Posts