Brand New Breeze


Hello 2010!

How's your New Year celebration?
Mine was just fine because I'm with my family. While waiting for the last minute of 2009, I'm doing my new layout trying to finish it. And I really finished them today because I have 2 other layout requests to finish. So what do you think? It looks simple for me but I it. Actually I didn't renovate it all just the header, background, & other small stuffs. You can see that my sidebar is still the same I have no time to do & renovate everything since I want to finish it before the classes resume. I really love looking at the pictures in the header since I love pink & japanese fashion. So just tell me your thoughts about the new layout kays?

Happy New Year!

Comments

Shei said…
oooh kawaii! xD..
and and oh eyah! I just remembered something...

I once used your one of your layout I foud at blogskins (er at least I think its urs xD)..but yeah..twas pink xO..haha sory for the randomness ^^
Peach.Dandelion said…
Happy new year wyona...
love your new layout...
especially the soft pink, you are so creative...<3
JEANU | oh-some said…
happy new year! I just loved your layout so creative! Happy new year ah!

New post pala ako :] hope makacomment ka ;]
lori said…
very pinkish! cute!
happy new year
Sining said…
I love the new lay!!!! RAAWR. :3
reanne said…
Layout's cute. :) I love it too. :D Happy New Year !
KIM said…
I love your layout!! :D

Your title reminds me of the song in the La Corda!! haha
Yanka said…
I love japanese fashion too! :))
And your layout is so cute ;) I like how it calms my eyes :)

Popular Posts