Last day of being 16


no more sweet 16

Hi guys! I'm just blogging via my iTouch so please bear with me. I'm really sorry if I'm not updating anymore. I really want to cry & escape from the cruel school world. I'm really busy now because next month will be our finals already. I have to do sooo many things and I'm really getting crazy now.

Anyways I got my packages this past few weeks & there's still 2 in line. The contact lenses, & the etude house items I ordered arrive last week.




The Missha BB cream is a must! I really really love using them & the Etude House nail polish is so cute.

Anyways I will end this post with an advance greetings to myself.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SELF!

tomorrow I'll turn 7teen.

Till here! still have class :( I miss blogging. Miss ya all! Promise to get active after the finals. See Yah!

Comments

Ella said…
Ayy..Anjan pala ung cutee-cute-cute na pinkyy nail polish! *heartheart*
Anws, Happy 17th Birthday sis!
Marai said…
WOW! Mas matanda pala ako sayo ng isang araw! :) Hehe. Happy bday sis! And goodluck to finals! And say hello to summer!
Sining said…
happy birthday sis! sorry belated. :D
JEANU | oh-some said…
omg sis you dont look 17, its because you have a baby face :D
belated happy birthday to you sis :D
focus more on your studies ha :D

Popular Posts